2 Years / 24,000 Miles Parts & Labor Warranty
ASE Certified Technicians
All Makes & Models - Foreign & Domestic
Complete Auto Repair
Engines are complex machines. Sometimes, a small problem can cause the entire system to stop working properly. Other times, you may face a serious engine failure that requires a full system rebuild or replacement. Our shop offers a full list of engine services to keep your vehicle running well. If you’re hearing an unusual noise or experiencing a misfire, reach out to us for help from our experienced team of mechanics today.
Signs You Need Engine Services
When your engine is in need of service, it will often give you some signs. If you’re noticing these things, then it’s time to visit our shop for a thorough diagnostic service and timely repairs:
- Check Engine Light: If the check engine light is on, we should check it out. This can be something minor, like a sensor that needs to be replaced, or something more serious. Our team can run the diagnostic code to help find the cause of the light.
- Vehicle Won’t Start: If your vehicle won’t start, you clearly have a problem. This can be due to any number of mechanical issues, and our team will help you get to the bottom of it.
- Stalls or Misfires: If your car is misfiring or stalling, you need to get it repaired quickly. This is a dangerous problem, especially if it’s happening on the road.
- Poor Performance: If the performance of your engine seems to be suffering, it may need engine service or a tune-up. Reach out today to find out more.
- Oil Leaks: An oil leak is a serious problem. To prevent this problem, keep up with your routine maintenance. If your car does develop an oil leak, visit our team for service right away.
- Timing Belt Problems: If your timing belt breaks, it will stop running completely. Bring your car to us to have it replaced quickly so you can get back on the road.
For these and other problems bring your vehicle to us to talk to one of our skilled mechanics.
Common Engine Services We Offer
We have a team of skilled mechanics who are experts at finding and fixing engine problems. No matter how large or small your engine issues are, we can fix the problem.
Reduce the Risk of Engine Failure with Proper Maintenance
Our mechanics are here to provide engine services when they are needed, the best way to care for your vehicle is to avoid these problems altogether. Engine maintenance can help prevent wear and tear on critical components. Some engine maintenance services we offer include:
- Spark plug replacement and wire inspections
- Oil changes and other fluid services
- Air and fuel filter replacement
Whether you’re looking for preventive maintenance or are in need of engine repair, you can trust the experience and integrity of our team. Stop in to our repair center for a quote for your engine services.